Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
plaincorgi

KW Area Smarties

97 posts in this topic

No next Sunday, The Thanksgiving Day Weekend. The get together is Officially on Sunday October 7th and we'll be meeting around 11:00 at the carpark eastbound at hwy 6 and the 401. This week I'll be making reservation at the King's restaurant in Guelph for lunch for around 1-1:30 pm. Hope you can make it!Di

The date is Sunday Oct. 7th. We'll meet at the car pool on hwy #6 south and the 401 at 10:30 am.We'll drive south on hwy#6 to the Campbellville Rd. turn left and follow to Campbellville. In Campbellville turn left at the stop light at Guelph Line travel on Guelph Line to the stop at Hwy &7 at Rockwood. Turn left onto hwy #7 west to Guelph follow till Jones Baseline Rd turn right and drive north to Speedvale Ave. Left on Speedvale Ave. and follow in to Guelph to Dawson Rd. turn left and drive to Willow Court Mall where the restaurant is. I'll make reservations at Kings Buffet for 1:00pm lunch. The whole drive should take no more than 1 hour I would think so we shouldn't be rushed and we'll be able to really enjoy the drive.This is the list so farDi & Mike Gary (smart65) Mat(plaincorgi) James(smart for me)Larry (has a smart car but no computer)Diesel Dave & Pam Robin(McSmart) & Taylor :yahoo: Di

Di & MikeGary (smart65) and best friendMat(plaincorgi)James(smart for me)Larry (has a smart car but no computer)Diesel Dave & PamRobin(McSmart) & Taylor

Di & MikeGary (smart65) and best friendMat(plaincorgi)James(smart for me)Larry (has a smart car but no computer)Diesel Dave & PamRobin(McSmart) & TaylorEstelle (dragon) and daughter Arianne (if weather is better than the thunderstorm we're getting right now in Waterloo :scowl:)

Di & MikeGary (smart65) and best friendMat(plaincorgi)James(smart for me)Larry (has a smart car but no computer)Diesel Dave & PamRobin(McSmart) & TaylorEstelle (dragon) and daughter Arianne (if weather is better than the thunderstorm we're getting right now in Waterloo :scowl:)

yay! :yahoo: and is that what that noise was?

Rain or shine we're ready to go! Route is set and reservations are made. See you all at 10:30. That means you too Dragon!ByeDi

hi all...some parts on here say 11 00 and others say 10 30, which one is it and is everyone in rain or shine?

Oops!!!! Damn those Dollar Store watches they'll do it every time.Steve my hope is that if we say 10:30 we'll all be there by 11:00 this gives us time to meet and chat a bit. But we won't leave until hopefully everyone is there.Hope you guys can make it!Di

Hi guys. A couple of things came up so we can't make it, sorry. Enjoy your day. Dave & Pam.

Oh, rats! And there I was, all ready to sing "Happy birthday" to Pam! O.K., it might have been 2 days before the actual momentous event, but then I would have had help from a few chorus members to do it: Di and Mike, and Mat, and James, and Robin and Taylor, and Gary, and Arianne... See what you missed? :biglaugh: :biglaugh:Thanks for organizing this, Di and Mike. It was fun. Just proves how a gang of smarties can put :sun: even in a foggy, overcast day like today!

Thank you guy for my frist smart car run. Then my freind Larry pull out at the last minute. I all most did not go. But It was the best time. :yahoo: thanks again to all Have to do again. even its coffee at Tim's one night James

Nice pictures, Mat. :thanx: for posting them. It's nice to see that someone always has enough brains to remember to bring a camera, which always seems to exclude me. :scowl:

Great pictures Mat! Yes we'll have to do timies one night James. It was great meeting all of you. Even with the fog we had a great drive. Haven't had a chance to post any pictures yet but will try tonight.Di

Hi All,Great pics. Too bad I missed this. I'm from Cambridge & just picked up my car last week. There is always next time........Tiia