Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cash

Want a Car Plain & Simple, & like Everyone Else?

7 posts in this topic

... :dunno: Or want a smart? :smart::swoon2::doublethumb::yahoo::toot::toot: --- Want an interior plain & simple, & like everyone else, :dunno: Or want RED? :spot::swoon2::doublethumb::yahoo::toot::toot: but shoot, greyblack interior sharp too! :swoon2::doublethumb::yahoo::toot::toot::dunno: (The above, in process to final decisions, on a USA smart, cabrio or hardtop, red or greyblack interior.) :thewave: --- Anyone drive a cabrio smart in winter?If so, how do you like it in winter?Do you let the top down in Winter? :biglaugh: Any advantages or other enjoyment factors of a Cabio in Winter?Would you prefer a hardtop smart in winter, if you had to give up the top down cabrio in spring, summer, & fall? :thanx:

Cash,Where in the midwest are you? I lived through several Minnesota winters as a kid through college. Brutal and cold and that's why I would never live there again. If I were home, I would purchase a coupe and get the heated seats for sure. I think I heard that the car has an option for a heat timer to warm up the car early before driving off. A definite must have in Mpls and/or the midwest.Thanks,Regina

Cash,Where in the midwest are you? I lived through several Minnesota winters ... Brutal and cold ... If I were home, I would purchase a coupe and get the heated seats for sure .. & a heat timer to warm up the car early before driving off. A definite must have in Mpls and/or the midwest.Thanks,Regina

:thanx: for your reply.Non-heated seats are ok in Ohio.The silver cabrio, silver tridion, red interior, top down, looked nice at the event show.Hardtop would be nice in cold weather, and may hold up better long term. Black interior may wear better, fade less, long term. :thanx: for your insights.

Does anyone know if the 451 will be offered with cloth heated seats or will this option only be available with leather seats? I will definately want heated seats and I love that red interior. Tell me it's doable.

I'm almost positive that the heated seat feature is an independent option, therefore you will be able to get the heated seats with a red interior.

It's available separately, just as it was in the 450.

i have a base cabrio, its ok in winter, only complaint is wind noise at 110kmh+ the insulated roof may have made it warm up faster, but overall it was just as good as any other car i've driven. i had the top down as soon as the temperature went over 15c, and put it back up an use the ac when it is 30c+ out :D