Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
larryalf

I got my invite

8 posts in this topic

>> When: Tuesday, August 21>> Time: 1:00-7:30pm>> Where: Benzel-Busch Motor Car Corp 28 Grand Avenue Englewood, NJ 07631 :doublethumb:

Will do. I took the whole afternoon off to thoroughly check it out. Maybe I'll play golf too.

Hi Larry,Congrats on the invite!! I mapped it and I see the dealership is just north of the GW Bridge. Cool! Is this location close to your home?? My invite location is in Edison, NJ at Ray Catena Motor Cars on Route 1. Well, don't forget to post your pixs and impressions? Say do you work in the City or in Jersey? I'm in midtown (55th/Park Ave).Regina

Hi Regina,The dealership is less than 10 miles from my house. I’m surprised that they sent you down to Edison when the Englewood dealership is just a couple minutes off the GWB.I use to work in the city years ago down on John Street but currently work in Old Tappan, NJ.Larry

Larry,Edison is very close to Parlin, NJ in Middlesex County where I live. Your location is way too far for me (approx 45-50 min drive) up the GSP.I'm very curious about your reaction to the event and location so don't forget to post it (and I will too)!Regina

Regina,I saw that you have your location set to NYC so I just assumed that you lived in the city.Larry

I moved to Parlin recently from the BK or Brooklyn. My heart is still there (including my 25YO daughter) and will always be. Working in NYC is good enough for me.