Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SmartieParts

Looking for my replacement - any volunteers? Preferably two

8 posts in this topic

Applications being accepted for this very very low ($0) paying job.It has been suggested that members of the Board should not also be moderators... and with my new duties I don't think I'll have time anyway.This is normally an excellent section with very little to do in the way of handling squabbles and other garbage. For some reason, next to no spam ends up in here. So really all there is to do is to move posts to more appropriate sections as necessary and that would be the moderator's discression.If you wish to be considered, please post a short message here. After a while, we'll review the choices and the BOD will invite the chosen member(s) aboard.You should have a good history here at the cSc and be fairly comfortable with online forums.Thanks! - Steven

Well, since no one seems to be jumping at it right away I'd like to offer my name for consideration. This community has given me quite a bit and I'd like to try to return something to the great group of people who have transitioned me from a smart neophyte to a dedicated enthusiast.One caveat, I have to "travel" (read: go on a stinky boat full of seamen) quite a bit for work so my presence may be somewhat interrupted.--Jason

OK :waving:I'll have a go at assisting with this.Bil :sun:

Thank you both (and anyone else that wants to be considered). As mentioned, this will be discussed shortly with the BOD. One or more of you will be selected then. Thanks for offering your time. - Steven

Thanks Freep... its a pretty easy section to moderate and both Bil and Jason have been added.So I think we're good for now.Thanks Bil! Thanks Jason! If you do need another helper please do let us know and we'll add FreepJam too. - Steven