Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MikeT

So, what happened to the ocean water in the Batons?

10 posts in this topic

Anyone got photos? Where did the water go?

At the picnic on Friday, I handed the Batons over to Brent, VP Ottawa Chapter of the Bruce Denniston Bone Marrow Society. He will ensure they are placed in view of the public. There is some talk of the Batons going on display at RCMP HQ, according to Jeff Turner, Pres. of the Ottawa Chapter. In any event, the Society has the Batons and the Ocean water is still "contained" awaiting for 42Kruiser to taste, in the future.Garry

im not sure, but I thought the plan was to dump it into the fountain in front of parliament? theh one avec le eternal flame

im not sure, but I thought the plan was to dump it into the fountain in front of parliament? theh one avec le eternal flame

Actually, the plan was to dump "you" into the fountain on Parliament Hill. :tongue3: The problem was you were in hiding! :tomatos: Garry

I didn't follow the relay, but i thought the batons were going to "cross over" in Ottawa and the Pacific one would be taken to the east coast and emptied, and vice-versa.

I didn't follow the relay, but i thought the batons were going to "cross over" in Ottawa and the Pacific one would be taken to the east coast and emptied, and vice-versa.

Hi Darren. The intent was to bring both into Ottawa and then as last year turn the batons over to the charity. Though the latter part was never spelled out.Garry

Anyone got photos? Where did the water go?

...the Ocean water is still "contained" awaiting for 42Kruiser to taste, in the future.Garry
Of course, there's plenty more where we got it... The Pacific sample should be ripe by now. :biglaugh: Any volunteers to collect an Arctic Ocean sample in the future?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Chatbox
    You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More