Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FlyingTigerDevelopment

Flying Tiger - 2007 Snow wheel deal begins...

95 posts in this topic

Thanks,Does the $ 800 for the 4 Conti's include mounting and balancing them on the steelies and shipping to Kelowna?

Does the $ 800 for the 4 Conti's include mounting and balancing them on the steelies and shipping to Kelowna?

Yes it does. Just add tax.

What do I need to do to order them?

You can send Eddy a 'PM' (Private Message), or he you. That would be the best. Click the little 'PM' icon.

So the offsets are correct for the fortwo?

To answer your question. We've sold dozens of sets of Spikeline and Crossblade for the Fortwo, which were standard and optional rims for the Roadster.It will look awesomely aggressive. But should be fine.
Am I right to conclude that "standard" Roadster wheels will fit OK on a Canadian fortwo with no problem despite the different offsets? When I say "standard" Roadster wheels I mean the 5x15 and 6.5x15 wheels, not the relatively huge 7x16/8x16 wheels.thanks

So the offsets are correct for the fortwo?

To answer your question. We've sold dozens of sets of Spikeline and Crossblade for the Fortwo, which were standard and optional rims for the Roadster.It will look awesomely aggressive. But should be fine.
Am I right to conclude that "standard" Roadster wheels will fit OK on a Canadian fortwo with no problem despite the different offsets? When I say "standard" Roadster wheels I mean the 5x15 and 6.5x15 wheels, not the relatively huge 7x16/8x16 wheels.thanks
In case anybody is interested here's FastEddy's Reply to me:If you are referring to the 15" Roadster steelies that we are selling. Yes they will fit by providing a very aggressive offset as with the 16" Spikeline or Crossblade alloy wheels that we carry.So I guess that means that just about any Roadster wheel with Front ET24 offset & no more than 6.5" wide & 16" and Rear ET-20 offset no more than 7"wide & 16" will fit the smart fortwo. So that would include the Roadster 15" Spinline as well as the 16" Spikeline, 16" Crossblade & 15" steels.

I will have a full set of roadster steels on my car shortly, although I am opting to go 175 all around... for now.

Spinline are too similar to Styleline. Not a hot seller.And we are talking about 450's here. Although they will all fit on 451. 451 have slightly larger fenders and can accomodate even wider tires at the back.

My snow tire package just arrived and looks great. Although I am not hoping for lots of snow and winter driving anytime soon, I am looking forward to getting these wheels and tires on shortly. The moonie hubcaps look great and even have the Smart logo on them.Thanks Eddy for a great deal and great service!!

Got trade from the dealer a brand new set of Passion (Styleline) alloys. Can be mounted with standard size Continental or Hankook for $1200/set. Vredestein $1300/set.One set only!

I'm getting a set of 4 steelies and Michelin Pilot Alpins plus hubcaps.....for my B 200 ......from Eddy!Thanks, Eddy!

Thank-you folks. The FREE shipping deal is done.We will continue to offer the same snow packages only with the additional charge of $80.00 to anywhere within Canada and United States.Ask us about alloy wheel packages for your 450 and 451 fortwo's.

What's a 450 and 451 fortwo? How do I know which one I have?

451 Snow wheel deal

4 x OEM steel rims (specifically for the 451)

4 x snow tires (145/65 front, 175/55 rear) Your choice of Hankook or Continental

Mounted and balanced.

$800.00 plus applicable tax. While supply last!

*Promotional special: Free shipping within Canada and United States. Ends January 31st., 2008 (Not in conjunction with any other offers.

Other choices of tires include: Bridgestone Blizzak and Vredestein all-season are available but sold separately.

Look for other 451 Smart Fortwo OEM parts and accessories here: http://www.star-lounge.ca/index.php?board=86.0

These are not the best pics (sorry) but I do think the steelies and small hubcaps look great. It is so easy to swap wheels on the Smart, too. Thanks again Eddy!

post-3131-1193590657.jpg

post-1-1193590657.jpg

Some people are not too certain of the current Snow Wheel Deal. Here is a copy from earlier posting:

"Thank-you folks. The FREE shipping deal is done.

We will continue to offer the same snow packages only with the additional charge of $80.00 to anywhere within Canada and United States.

Ask us about alloy wheel packages for your 450 and 451 fortwo's.

http://www.clubsmartcar.ca/forums/viewtopi...;start=60"

$800/set Conti Winter Contact mounted on steelies. For the month of August and September; free shipping to anywhere within Canada and US on last year's inventory. While quantity last.

Hi FastEddy,

Still have the winter tire for sale ? and it's still free shipping ?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Chatbox
    You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More