Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FlyingTigerDevelopment

Flying Tiger - 2007 Snow wheel deal begins...

95 posts in this topic

Hello, Fast Eddy! As a US citizen, I'm just learning about all this Smart Car stuff. I am hoping I can be one of the first in the US to get his car. Do you accept VISA cards for payment and what kind of price can you quote on a set of 'moonie' hubcaps to go with the wheel deal of OEM steel wheels? It's just possible I may want to get my wheels long before I get my car, just so I'll be ready for the day I bring it home.Oh, could you also tell me what the models of Conti and Hankook tires you are packaging with the wheel deal package? We don't even have some of those models in the US currently so I don't know anything about them, but would like to find out a bit more about them before I order.Thanks,Harleyduo

Harley,What model of Smart are you getting? 450 or 451?We can take most credit card through Paypal. The tire models are Continental Winter Contact and Hankook IceBear.Cheers,Eddy

Someone ask me about snow chains the other day. Yes we do carry the OEM models.Meanwhile, a few flakes has came down here and there for a while across the continent. Shipping could be a bit slow for the holiday season has started.

I have experience with the Hankook Ice Bears by the way, and those are superb snow tires. :thumbup:

FWIW,

Bil :sun:

I thought you were running with the Vredesteins.

Yes, I am; I had the Snow Bears before last winter. Then I switched to Vreds. So I've driven both brands in winter.B:sun:

Am i the only one on the forum running blizzaks ?

I am as well, but this is someone's selling thread, so not the best place to discuss it.MG

I have a 2006 passion. I bought the $900 winter wheel deal from my dealer last winter, but the rims SUCK. Can the hubcaps stick on over my wheels, or do I need totally new rims?

You can get a set of 15" full size wheel covers that go on top of the wheel... they will look decent... and this is fasteddy's thread, so I know he won't mind me saying he can get you those as well, if you need.

So what is the total cost plus shipping to Grande Prairie Alberta? :)Just the caps... I ', not into chains... yet. :) :)

So what is the total cost plus shipping to Grande Prairie Alberta? :)Just the caps... I ', not into chains... yet. :) :)

$15.00 should do the trick on shipping. And there is the GST.

I am very pleased with my Michelin winters, Eddy. Well it's almost a smart ;)

Thanks again for more snow tires Eddy. (this is the third set I've bought...)And that stack of 451 wheels looked greatI hear snow is in the forecast for Monday possibly in the Valley, just a sprinkle mind you... but that means snow on the mountains anytime now. Which means snowshoeing...hope you are up for another trip.

Thanks again for more snow tires Eddy. (this is the third set I've bought...)And that stack of 451 wheels looked greatI hear snow is in the forecast for Monday possibly in the Valley, just a sprinkle mind you... but that means snow on the mountains anytime now. Which means snowshoeing...hope you are up for another trip.

I hope I can find more time and more prepared for snow shoe and skiing this winter. At least I have enough snow tires for any one of the Smart that I have.

After the condition we had here in the North West. I've got feed backs the both the Continetals and Hankooks are excellent on the hills of Seattle and British Properties.Peace of mind and safe confident driving.

I am very pleased with my Michelin winters, Eddy. Well it's almost a smart ;)

Have you try it in snow yet? How is it in different conditions?
I had occasion to try it on snow and crusty ice this morning. They are excellent!

Shown with:-Brabus grille-Brabus front spoiler-Brabus side skirts-Rear fender extensionsRemapped engine will increase safety to pass a semi-truck safely at highway speed.

post-19-1196404286.jpg

Attention!!Hankook Ice Bear in sizes for Smart standard wheels are low on inventory across Canada. If you expecting a new Smart to come in the next month or two, we would advise you to take a set now. Or you will be snow tireless.We still have good stock on Continental Winter Contacts.

Yeah, when I asked my neighbour to get me a set in early November, I asked him to try for the Hankooks. He told me that most of the stock in Canada was depleted, and no regional distributors had any in smart sizes.Eddy is right: if you don't have your snows yet, you'd be best to give him a call and order a set right away!

I hate to see a bunch of 451 getting delivered in the next month or two and the dealer have no steel rims and snow tires for them. We only have about 1/2 dozen set available at this time. That is not enough to supply across the snowy part of north america. Since Smart US and Canada have very little inventory. Perhaps we bring in couple of skids of rims; providing there will be tires.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Chatbox
    You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More