Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SmartieParts

1000th Order Celebration!

16 posts in this topic

I logged in to my admin panel for my store, and saw that the last order I received was order #1000!!I find that milestone kind of neat... even if it isn't accurate (there were probably several dozen deleted orders over the last 2 years).Still... it feels like an accomplishment to me, and I want to say thank you to the smart community.I'm giving one thousand cents to anyone that makes a purchase (min $75) for the rest of August. Just use the coupon code 1000CENTS during checkout.As well, I'll total up every 1000CENTS coupon used at the store and match it as a donation to the csc operating funds.Cheers! - Steven

post-8-1187285722.gif

Way to go - that's a nice milestone to meet. I'm happy to have been a small part of making that happen (order 997 in that attachment is mine).

:crackmeup:I think I was number 67 and a few other order numbers as well.

:crackmeup:I think I was number 67 and a few other order numbers as well.

I got you down as #34 (and others)... you were among the first! Back in those days, I was deleting every 2nd order number to fix some mistake :)

Good for you, Steve, Congrats and best wishes for the futureYou are living proof that hard work pays off ( being smart helps, too...but it is not a substitute)harald

Most members don't know how generous you have been toward CsC from day one. Steven has always been front and center to support the club and its members. Well done Steven and thanks for your generosity.Fred.

Steven....Congratulations on 1000 orders!....I think about 900 of them are me.... :doublethumb: Order #20 was my first one.A marriage proposal and 1000 sales, all in a month. Let the good times roll! Dan

lol... I don't think there's any secret Dan... I'm pretty sure if it weren't for you, especially early on, there wouldn't be a smartieparts! So THANK YOU!!And for the record... they were numbers 20, 48, 61, 100, 110, 128, 138, 184, 229, 263, 287, 374, 488, 566, 598, 618, 619, 620, 712, 866, and 887So if there's anything else you need... I assure you, I probably don't have it! lol - Steven

Congrats Mr. President, and Dan, holy smokes dude, what have you NOT bought there? ;)

I'm still trying to find something..... :lol: Remember the motto: Money + Stupidity = Mods!Having bought many things from other countries, having this sort of resource in Canada (and speaking English!) is wonderful. Thank you Steven!Later! Dang

I just got in a few decorative parts that I haven't listed yet :)

Caps for the heater controls, shiney rings to go around various parts (like the cigarette lighter)... stuff like that. And these exhaust tips were added yesterday. Other than that, nothing new has come on in awhile.

Hey, and I'm ready for expansion baby! I speak English AND American!!

- Steven

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Chatbox
    You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More