Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
txsmart

german site

9 posts in this topic

found this cute pic on a german website about smarts..... :lol:[photo removed, ironically, by the president]

Y'know, I agree wholeheartedly.errrr.. I mean.Are you not happy Citizen? Papiere bitte, Kamerad.

I'm a family and this does not bother me. It's refreshing to see how other folks see the world. The photo is from a smart forum in Germany. Guess the Euro nationals have a different view of things. :tomatos:

Regardless of somone's views of the world, the language is really not appropriate to this site which is used by smart lovers of all ages including children that are future smart buyers.

A few light swear words always brings out the politically correct crowd.Being a car forum I don't think anyone below driving age should be on here.

Wait a minute. Since when was age a requirement to be on our car forum? Did I miss something when I was out cashing my pension cheque? I sure hope you don't institute a rule that senior citizens are too old to be here. Political Correctness has no bearing on plain old fashioned bad taste and poor judgement.

This is VERY easy to deal with... it offends some, it benefits no-one... it has NOTHING to do with smarts, so I'm well within reason to turf it, which I have.Locked. Thank you. - Steven