Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mkt

Insomniacs unite!

5 posts in this topic

^^Let's all unite. Right now, I'm wide awake. We were hit last night by the outer bands of Hurricane Dean. I have power, but the neighbor behind me doesn't, and his diesel power generator has a clatter worse than a diesel Ford pickup.. and it's keeping me awake.So I've decided to drink and watch the telly.How about you?

Well it's only 10:21 PM here, so the night is young! Sorry to hear about the noise.....

It's 1:21am here... tomorrow. Greetings from the future. Early for me on a normal saturday night/sunday early morning... but not on a night after the storm. I drove out to my local watering hole and it was empty, so I bought a case of cerveza to make the night go by faster.

Then my neighbor decides to turn on his generator. Grrrr. I went ahead and held a hotel room at the Sheraton Old San Juan for tomorrow evening in case he does this again0

1:04am here, and all is calm.Hope the weather isn't too bad for you guys. Dang

Hey Rob,In Jersey, it rained on and off most of the day. I did my laudry, picked up dry cleaning and watched a lot of telly. My bf s in Florida and I hope he can get back tomorrow. Our townhouse is pretty big without him so I'm a little lonely. Well good luck with the Deen aftermath and I'm glad you are ok for the most part. Get some slip. t's 9:51pm right now and I'm real tired.Good night everyone,Regina :bed: