Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cait

concert

3 posts in this topic

hey guys, im going to a concert in london at Call the Office, at the corner of Clarence & York downtown. there are a few bands playing, but the one I'm going for is called The Fathoms, I think they go on stage at 10pm. two of my friends are in this band. Any londoners free on saturday the 14th, then come out for a good time! I wont have the smart though, but who needs cars at a CONCERT!

tickets are 5 bucks and im pretty sure its all ages or else im screwed! lol

hey, so sorry cait- i just got this message- silly me! we frequent cto! it's too bad we couldn't have met up! our next cto outing is for no use for a name- next tuesday, june 27th- let me know if you're interested!

nat xx

um.... i posted that almost a year ago..... I had to read it twice jsut to make sure that I actually wrote it lol.

I didn't end up going to that concert anyway.

my summer is pretty booked up... with NY next weekend, Canton, MI the weekend after that, and Windsor the weekend after that.... and with my job i can't really do anything mon-fri. quel poo!

there is one free weekend sometime in august, but I think im going to arrange a meet in Waterloo! You should come to that!