Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Treehugger

Well.....she looks good....

19 posts in this topic

I still remember when I lived in NC. One of our kids asked his teacher why the map of North America showed Canada all in blue and didn't divide up the provinces. He was told, "Because it always cold up there and can't warm up"

:tremble::biglaugh:

:wtf:Was that English she was speaking?? ;)Why do I get the feeling SHE can't locate the US on a map :hilarious:THE Iraq??

US Americans.As opposed to the other Americans. :) Such as the North and South Americans, not to be confused such as like, uh with South Africans.Apparently she gets to do a redo on Good Morning America.

And you guys wonder why Americans pretend to be Canadians when leaving the continent.. lol

There is a huge difference in the quality of education in different parts of the US. I went to school until 9th grade in Minnesota . I also went to 10th and 11th and part of 12th in Hawaii. I also went to school in Florida for part of 12th grade. In Minnesota, I was a B-C student only getting As in Shop and Gym.In Hawaii I was an A student.In Florida I was an A student.I didn't work any harder to get the As in Hawaii and Florida it was all just review for me.

C'mon, give our young cousin a break. In order to reach the heights of National Beauty Competition in her teens, she and her family have had to focus on aspects of her life that have little or nothing to do with academics. Readin', writin' and 'rithmetic are barely on the radar in comparison to makeup, hair, posture, teeth, and her weight.I feel a bit sorry for the girl and her family. It's long past time these meaningless 'competitions' were abandoned.Bil :sun:

Damn Americans eh:D

Certainly not. Please don't turn this into another trash-the-Yanks thread. Institutionalised ignorance is epidemic all over the industrialised world. Bil :sun:

Damn Americans eh:D

Certainly not. Please don't turn this into another trash-the-Yanks thread. Institutionalised ignorance is epidemic all over the industrialised world. Bil :sun:
*looks at passport*Apparently I made fun of myself :thanx:

*looks at passport*Apparently I made fun of myself :thanx:

Un agent-provocateur! :oh: Have you been taking lessons from the Sûreté du Québec? :smirk: B:sun:

You can't be an agent provocateur when the majority the group you're a member of agrees with you :D

Third place I believe.

Her followup excuse was something about being overwhelmed by what was happening, and not actually hearing all the words of the question.

There is an animated tv show called Tripping the Rift that did an interesting parady of beauty pagents (Miss Galaxy 500). The show is full of crude language and sexual humour, but if you get a chance, check it out.

MG

Third runner up, so she finished fourth I think.Yes Iain, that was for real.I believe the technical term is 'train wreck.' But ask the majority of people, 'ugly and smart' or 'beautiful and dumb.'As I always say though, ignorance is bliss, and she must be ecstatically euphoric all the time.