Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SCHMART

The town chocolate built

13 posts in this topic

Well the North American Scratch Black group is pleased to report that the second gathering of North american Sratchies took place over the Labor day weekend at a halfway point between Ontario and Norfolk at the town that chocolate built in historic Hershey PA.Bev and I loaded SCHMART with the two Dachshunds on the back shelf and collapsable dog crates tucked behind each seat and headed up the Chesapeake Bay Bridge tunnel....if you have never taken it it is a marvel of engineering and well worth the 12 dollars.....

post-1049-1189294807.jpg

post-1-1189294807.jpg

post-1-1189294808.jpg

post-1-1189294809.jpg

post-1-1189294810.jpg

post-1-1189294811.jpg

post-1-1189294812.jpg

we missed you, but being with Dave, it encouraged plenty of Glen style cleaning and detailing.......

It was a great time. No matter how good you think chocolate is, you just can't beat the taste when it comes fresh from the factory just like everthing else.

post-166-1189345925.jpg

post-1-1189345925.jpg

So?? I'm dying to know what you guys thought of Storm Runner and Lightning racer!!-Iain

You know what's hilarious? Like 3 of my friends on Facebook already came up to me and said "What was with that smart you saw in the states? What was wrong with the paint?" :lol: I had to explain to them what scratch black was!-Iain

uuhhh,,well are you sure you don't want to ask about the martinis or chocolate?....I guess we are not the riders you are.....we didn't do any rides......oh...Bev and I rode the ride thru Chocolate world twice!!!!!!does that count?

Schmart,Another fun (sweet) time was had by the scratch blacks. You folks sure do know how to enjoy the smarts and thanks for sharing the pixs. Regina