Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DJW

Lost Wheel Part

13 posts in this topic

Either on our way up to or comming home from Smartie Yanks we lost one of the center wheel hub covers on the right rear. It's the cover that goes in the center that says "smart". Does anyone know where I can order a replacement from?ThanksDennis

You can get them at the dealers here in Canada - Anyone got a part #? I know a few folks got the older ones with the different logos.Cheers,Cameron

If it's an alloy, I find it strange that a centre cap would fly off....they're held on REALLY tightly!

looks like his are starlines on his 2003 passion from his web pics.....older euro smart caps not chicken head.. i lost a cap on my stylines...thought maybe i didn't have it snapped in properly...i bought a set of the smart caps here. they have both classc euro and chicken head

http://www.smart-parts-direct.com/acatalog..._and_Tyres.html

they have both sets and the brabus aluminum caps.

DJV, are you the one that contacted me about these? My dealer isn't any help... he needs me to provide the part number so I came on here to find it :) If I can find the part number, then I can get it ordered and mailed to you at no markup... but so far haven't found a PN. - Steven

Old logo wheel cap (alloys): C001518V003000000Costs under 7 Euros in Germany.....

Thanks.That part number is "no good"... according to the dealership here. Nothing comes up... they say its a digit too-short. Tried pre/ap-pending a zero with no luck. - Steven

Let's try this again.My invoice says: C0001518V003000000That's triple-checked so it is a good number, in Europe at least.I know that TPM has had to "add" certain EU parts to the CDN parts ordering system, in order to get some of this oddball stuff, for example, raised chrome badges, the extra-skinny front steel rim. If this number still comes up bad, maybe check with TPM instead.