Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
a2jack

Missing yellow cab found!

5 posts in this topic

The dissappearring yellow/black Cab that started out on the tour in Glendale California, and not seen again for a long time (was rumored to have been wrecked) has appeared in Bloomfield at PAG HQ lot. This car (lic #007-051 Michigan Mfg plate) was posing for a photo shoot with a blue/silver Passion... HOT STUFF !The crew told my wife the film will be on chan 20, Detroit ,7:30 this Sunday. The film crew was from the CW net ??? so it may be nation wide on Sat and Cable too. :dunno: A2jack.

The dissappearring yellow/black Cab that started out on the tour in Glendale California, and not seen again for a long time (was rumored to have been wrecked) has appeared in Bloomfield at PAG HQ lot. This car (lic #007-051 Michigan Mfg plate) was posing for a photo shoot with a blue/silver Passion... HOT STUFF !The crew told my wife the film will be on chan 20, Detroit ,7:30 this Sunday. The film crew was from the CW net ??? so it may be nation wide on Sat and Cable too. :dunno: A2jack.

You're probably right, as the CW network is starting a new newsmagazine-format show called 'CW Now', airing Sundays at 7 p.m. Eastern. I was probably going to skip watching it in favor of 60 Minutes, but now I might have to Tivo it, if our Smarts are going to have a little coverage. :yahoo:

correct. Essentially, it's a merged WB & UPN (which was owned by CBS)