Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
a2jack

Smarts on TV TONIGHT !

3 posts in this topic

Per our post in the US forum: Wife talked to a film crew at PAG HQ while they were shooting for the CW network.Yellow black Cabrio, Blue Silver passion, Deck lid and bumper assy In Red to be changed out for the shoot.Crew said this will air tonight on CW net work 7 or 7:30 EST. CW network is on chan 20 (over the air) in Detroit, also on cable. For us it's chan 8.Check your listings, as it may be on satellite as well. :doublethumb: A2jack

Many cities with Dish Net or DirecTV Local-into-local channels have the CW; those that get national east or west coast nets (or both, like me) can get one or more of the flagship CW stations like WPIX (NYC), WGN (Chicago) or KTLA (LA).Thanks for the heads-up!

Bad info here.I tuned in to the CW net and they had about a 60 sec teaser on the smart saying it will be on next sunday.The teaser showed the happy, smiling "Stars" of the show driving around in the Smarts.The channel content was awfull and it will be a real chore to sit through it again, but as a true smartie, I will.7:00 PM EST Sunday Oct 7th on the CW net.A2jack.