Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Razorback

Do you dislike telemarketers?

5 posts in this topic

Telemarketers are people too but telemarketing is EVIL. Before I put my phone number on the U.S. National Do Not Call Registry I would get up to 10 phone calls per day by a telemarketer wanting to try and sell me something. WARNING, this video contains some minor cursing and a reference to homosexuals and impersonating a peace officer but other than that it is one man's revenge toward telemarketers. Click LINK

I was also victim of endless phone calls from telemarketers until the day I finally decided to put a stop to them. I got rid of my phone line and haven't been bothered since. :doublethumb:

yup me too, got rid of the land based fone and only have a cell now.I'm not sure if it is canada wide or not but un solicited calls on a cell are illegal in alberta.

I have been on the no call list, but if one gets thru I always let them know "I am tied up at the moment but give me your home number and I will call you later"......they always say i can't give you my home number and I say....."oh you don't like to get bothersome calls when you are at home??? neither do I" and I hang up.

Unsolicited calls on a cell would be an impossible one to enforce.Local number portability means that your previous landline, can now become your wireless number.Eddie