Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jefferson_67

Where did you buy you smart car?

41 posts in this topic

MB in North Vancouver from Brian. He was great! I only bought a month ago and he followed up with me a couple of times to see how I was doing with it and if any questions, etc. Great service all around!

Hi everyone. I first spoke with Elaine on 23 May at North Vancouver MB. She was very friendly and knew the smart. When I went back to order the following Monday, Elaine wasn't there and I placed my order with Brian who also knew the smart well. I had been studying everything about the smart for two years so I didn't have many basic questions.I haven't heard anything yet about my position in the queue or what my VIN will be. Brian estimated delivery in late July.

MB NVan from Brian, picking it up tomorrow!! So far Brian has been great, I would definitely recommend him. The guy in Richmond, poor first impression, he made an appointment with me but when I arrived he left on test drive and staff said he wouldn't be back for half an hour. I left (unhappy) and never got a chance to even see if the guy was any good.

Sorry, I didn't mean to post that same photo twice (I can't figure out how to remove it!), they are both the same 'before' photo. The repair is as new! BARB

Removing is easy. Just above the bar where you 'browse' for a picture, there is a place that says "manage current attachments. Click the 'down' arrow and find the one you want to delete .. There are 2 choices, delete or insert attachment. Simply click 'delete'Ron

I bought my second smart at M-B Midtown.......Toronto.

MB Richmond for me. I purchased my car through Stephan, and he was a great salesman. I would recommend him to anyone.

He/she has me beat. I've only owned four smarts.(so far).

Edited by PrairieBoy