Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pwven

Order placed

21 posts in this topic

I placed my order for the new 2008 Red Smart Cabrio Passion today. The rolling date of the configuration I want is 17/12/2007 and expected del date is 2nd week jan 2008.pwven

(insert pouty-lip here)Man!!! Now that's just cruel. I've had mine on reservation since 4/4/07...and probably won't get delivery until March or April 2008. Anyone else want to rub it in, how FAST they are getting THEIR baby cars??? (LOL!!)Anita

Kansas City, right? Like KC and the Sunshine Band? Uh huh, uh huh?

Yeah, thats a long wait, I snatched up mine quickly last June as I heard they were planning to discontinue the diesel. My brother is waiting for his 451 in about 2 weeks (also Vancouver BC area)

Hey Anita, we don't live in igloos up here.... I am from Holland and live here now since 15 years, so it was MY ignorance not knowing what KC stands for.Please stick to this forum, there is a lot of experience here, I am learning quickly and have not seen a better forum for that. I happily apologize if I was rude to you.java script:emoticon(':sorry:')sorry

No, the diesel is not available in South Africa.Am still waiting for my new Smart and the dealer say that my car will be in SA by 17 December 2007.The problem is that the launch of the new Smart's has been move out to mid January 2008 and only then the cars will be released. There may be small change that I can still get the car in December, will know in about one week.

Hi AllStill waiting for my SmartLatest news in South Africa is that the launch of the new Smart cars will be on 19 January 2008 and no cars will be released before then. So I have to wait 5 more weeks.pwven

sorry to hear it, pwven, I hope they make some concession for you and bump up the date yet!the wait will be worth it though.

The date has come and gone and still no Smart. The launch is over and some cars are being despached to dealers, but now the dealer say than my Smart is still on the ship and will be docking 30 Jan. That means I may only get my new Smart first week in Feb.Will waaaaaait the next 2 weeks.pwven

Oh, man they keep pushing back your delivery date. Hang in there, it'll show. :)

Good news.The dealer phoned me this afternoon and said that my Smart was off loaded from the ship today and that it will be at the dealer on manday. If all go's well I will have it end next week.pwven

Picked up my car today. Drove home 219 Km and at this stage very impressed. Wil take some photo's this week end and I am sure I will have many questions in the the next couple of days. Thanks for all the input from the forum to date.pwven