Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tardis

Christmas smart car blankets

4 posts in this topic

ok I tried yesterday to no avail to get a picture to look good to show so today I am posting this one hopefully it takes this time. sorry it is a little dark.These balnkets are real handy not for just the incase of accident thing but if you get stuck on a cold night..need I say more. Plus rolled up they make a good lumbar support or pillow. folded they cushion the back as well.Good for picnics or making out if you are a certain age. We use ours flat over the engine cover to muffle the sound even more. We also use it to hide stuff in the cargo area. I know we have a cargo cover but sometime after a visit to Costco we have a giant package of TP and who wants the driver behind snickering about that. The best use is for those sharp things we bring home we use the blanket to cushion them against the plastic and the back of the seats.they come in Red, Black and Navy. the car on the strap is a full colour car. price is $20.00, plus shipping.Thanks for looking let me know what you think.Karen

Tardis,Those blankets look really nice and seemed to be priced well too! Do you have any cabrio stitched and can you add a name to the blanket instead of santa? I like santa but I would want a couple of all season blankets. By the way, could you take a pix of the blanket completely open and by itself? Also, how about stitching in big lettering our club slogan across the middle so when you cover your goods in the back, the club's logo is visible through the rear window? I would really be interested in getting a few like that! Or I'm interested in getting my car's name stitched really big with also includes a colored smart cabrio stitched just like the colored coupes you show on your santa blankets. Thanks,Regina

Hi all good suggestions Regina I will talk it over with Jake tonight. The back of the old club t shirt very nice but boy is it expensive to do. My machine's software is telling us it is $30.00 extra to do. but just putting names of course is less. it is the two outlines of the cars I think is the reasoning.Razorback the Blankets are a nice 40 inch by 60 inch. sorry I didn't have a meter stick and must be brain dead today can't convert right now. but I did go measure them to be sure. they are not too big like a bed balnket so they fit nicely in our cars are a light weight fleece. Black seems a little heavier.Once you take off the strap there is no longer a santa. no Santa on the actual blanket. it is just for the season. we never keep ours rolled up it is too bothersome, for us anyway. I could easily put the smart and the car right in the center. never thought of that. right now we haven't done the cab yet doesn't mean we won't just haven't yet until we are asked.thanks for the suggestions.Karen

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Chatbox
    You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More