Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dragon

Québec City 1608-2008

29 posts in this topic

Québec City is planing a HUGE year-long celebration of the 400th anniversary of its founding next year. :party::ballons::beerchug:

Just to get an idea, en anglais: http://www.monquebec2008.com/MonQuebec2008/?lang=en-ca

and en français: http://www.monquebec2008.com/MonQuebec2008/?lang=fr-ca

The Québec smartians club (www.clubsmart.qc.ca) is hoping to organize the largest ever smart gathering in North America. Hmm... With the participation of the clubsmartcar and of Americans smarties just dying to go on trips with their brand-new babies, I could see it happening. After all, les Québécois are a very friendly gang and Québec City is a gorgeous city, in a magnificent region of an altogether beautiful province, if I say so myself (not that I'm biaised at all here, of course... :blush: But for confirmation, just ask the smarties from outside Québec who did that part of the relay last year, they'll tell you!).

No firm dates have been determined yet, but the Board of Directors of the Québec club are working on the plans, and that gang ROCKS, so I expect something really fun!

Keep an eye out for details. We'll keep you posted as plans develop. Hope to see a lot of you in La Belle Province sometime in 2008! :welcome::bighug:

Ay les boyzCount me hin, j'aime Québec, tjrs memorable, et la 400ième n'est pas a manquer.Tell me when we leave.

Hi to all, bonjour à tous.Here's the date for the 400 anniversary of Quebec city:

Avis à tous, la rencontre pour souligner le 400e de Québec aura lieu pendant la fin de semaine de la fête du travail, soit les 30 et 31 août 2008 (samedi et dimanche). Au programme : Samedi PM : rallye dans les arrondissements de Québec Samedi soir : souper Dimanche AM : "bénédiction" des smart Dimanche PM : formation d'un énorme 400 avec les smart (et prise de photos aériennes si possible) Plus de détails vous seront communiqués au fur et à mesure qu'ils se confirmeront...

It means :It will be during the labor day week-end August 30-31 (saturday-sunday)Program:Saturday afternoon: Rally in the citySaturday night: Super Sunday: am: Smart "benediction"Sunday pm: Formation of a number "400" with our smart et helicopter pictureMore to come, i'll keep you up to dateFor those who know us, it's organized with "club smart Quebec", including our friend "julika" and the Quebec smart dealership

Sounds like it will be an exciting time. Mortaric and I are interested in joining the festivities. Looking forward to hearing more.qofkn

I wish we could be there. Meilleurs voeux à mes amis Québecois(es)!

Super, count us in....Will be first event with the smartian club ;)Any gathering in the US like NYC or Vermont????Please advise. :)

post-6003-1214004574_thumb.jpg

Sure count me in, will be my first event with the smartians. Any trip to USA in the near future??Thanks for the info.Newest memberPassion Blue + Grey 2008 :)

post-6003-1214449395_thumb.jpg

I am excited about this event. Quebec City is beautiful and my wife and I can't wait to get back (we were engaged in Quebec City). If it is at all possible to get more infirmation on the event - where is everyone meeting and what time - I would appreciate it. Hope to see you all there.Smitty

Hey gang,Are there any further details re. the Québec meet?This should be great!Cheers

Hi ! I'm djtiloup from Club smart Québec ! i'm new in the club smart car. I woud promote the events in quebec !Sorry for my english, i'm beginner ;) There is the new devloppements for the quebec's activity !Saturday August 3013h30 : Meet to Auberge Moka Creme (4115, boul. de la Rive Sud, Lévis, G6W 6M9) For keep possession of the rooms. (for reserve rooms, contact (418) 837-9777. The price of the rooms is between 60 and 100$After the Auberge, we go for a ballade on the "côte de beaupré"19:30 : Lunch in St-Rock Square, in the Old Quebec22h00 : Go to "Le moulin à images"After the movie, Go to the hotel for the nightSunday August 31 10h30 : brunch in the old quebecAfter this, we go to the chateau frontenac for visit the search of the fondations of "chateau St-Louis". This is the last time for you to visit this because the visit is close before the winter !After this, the day is for the mood of all the people ! To get to quebec, 2 assembly points were intended for people arriving from montreal.The first is for those passing by Trois-Rivières :The assembly point is at Tim Horton (5901 Boul Jean XXIII, Trois-Rivieres). The smart quit at 10h30 AM for the second pointThe second point Is in Madrid Bigfoot. The smart quit at 11h15 AMWelcome to all people !!

If you go with us at Quebec, please Tell me a PM for confirm the number of persons , because the owner of the activity need the number for reserve the restaurant. If you stay at Auberge Moka Creme, Please Reserve as soon as possible :) (418) 837-9777At 13h30 Saturday, the members of the Quebec Club smart are at the Hotel for the meet, Please Join us at this place ! Auberge Moka Creme (4115, boul. de la Rive Sud, Lévis, G6W 6M9)Thank you !

Bonjour a tous,Greetings gang,Simplement pour savoir combien de smartiens (iennes) seronts parmi le gang à Québec demain?Just wanted to get an idea of the number of smarties attending the Québec City meet tomorrow, curiosity only. Oh yes, the SQ has said extra vigilance will be the order of the long week end on the highways and byways,radar strictly enforced, keep sharp! :cooper: Cheers

The next Photos will be avalaible in the next week. I work on the picture, and i send the pictures in my website soon :)

The adress of my blog is http://djtiloup.fotopic.net

For Waiting, in attachment , there is the picture in the roof of the Hotel !

Thank you for your Visit at Québec City ! This is a wonderful Week end !

post-6334-1220314281_thumb.jpg

Edited by djtiloup