Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Duck

Mavis smart Centre (Toronto)

11 posts in this topic

Couple of shots from Mavis this afternoon. I love the new smart! It's so solid, so thick, so fantastic.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

-Iain

Look Ma! No photon torpedo pods, or orange slices!Mavis, isn't that a character on Coronation Street? Nice of Mercedes to honour her!

Look Ma! No photon torpedo pods, or orange slices!

Yeah, yeah, but we gots a frisbee on yer side of the car, passy... wanna play a little frisbee golf? Yeah, yeah...

I recieved this car along with a yellow and blue passion. It left smart Maple but not before I grabbed the first pics of it after it was detailed. Looks good in black. Sorry about the picture quality it's from my cell phone :)

post-4883-1196112582_thumb.jpg

Nice, your dealership is the brand new one right beside Canada's Wonderland (and Behemoth)! So we have what, 4 smart centres in Toronto?-Iain

There are two all-blacks at Midtown, one Pure, one Passion. (I do miss the Pulse).Stupid wheels on both, but nice looking veeeeee-hickles.

It was I think on a Sunday afternoon :( No one was around, I was just passing by. You guys have a great display out front of smarts!-Iain

Psst... Iain... Maple and Mississauga aren't in Toronto any more than Oakville is! ;)

In the Greater Toronto Area there's Downtown, Midtown, Thornhill, Markham, Mississauga and Maple.