Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Steve C.

found this on ebay tonight

5 posts in this topic

Never heard about the crossblade on eBay! Well, it was more expensive at the time. Someone ought to buy it. I should and then drive to Inuvik... in February... LOL

That Crossblade was originally listed at $49,500. I listed something about it in a few weeks ago. It states that it is licensed and registered which I am still trying to figure out how since it is in the U.S and it appears that no G&K mods have been done to it. If I had the cash I would take it off his hands today. It would be a great car for the summer. Problem is I just bought the fortwo and I know my wife would either -a. leave meb. kill mec. bothAnyways - all of the above sound bad. If you do buy it can I go for a ride?Todd

......of course you'd never get it registered in Canada, but still, it would be interesting to have.It's curious that they took out the centre vent and put a tray in it's place. Also, do you suppose it's missing it's cooling vent balls?, or did these not have them?Later! DangP.S.....and technically he says it's licenced, but doesn't say as what. Could be licensed as an experimental car!

That was my biggest question - licensed as what? If I was seriously considering buying it I would ask. I guess it could also be registerd as a show or collector car. It would help if he said how it was licensed but I suppose that would hurt the selling process. Of course, he has also come down over $15K since he listed it.Todd