Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SmartieParts

Our new club site is ready for testing! Please read.

1 post in this topic

I am deliberately breaking our rules on duplicate posting, but it is important that we get a good cross-section of people testing the new site and we have to recognize that some people frequent some sections more exclusively than others. In the future we will have the technology to send mass pms for announcements like these and breaking the rules won't be necessary. This is what is posted in the Special Announcements section:

Hello, and thank you for reading this important message.I have been working hard lately on coming trough with my promise to you that during my term as President, we would have an improved club site that better allows us to provide members (both old and new) with the information they are looking for.A test site has been put up for you and we need all the feedback we can get!I temporarily put the site up on my personal server and you can see it by clicking here.There is a special (and temporary) section in there for discussing the new site and providing feedback.I'm excited about the new features and layout possibilities as we move forward with the new smart and the new US market and membership potential in the coming months!Sincerely,StevenClub President