Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
runner33

Smartusa.com Updated

8 posts in this topic

Cool. It's about time that the color selector let you specify coupe or cabrio. They freshened up the pics on the site a bit. Not a whole lot of changes but it's something.

Thanks for letting us know the smartUSA.com website has been updated. Reading about the Dealerships was nice but I was disappointed that I may have to wait the "entire month of January" before I get my smartie. Oh well, it's nice to see where many of the dealerships will be located. I just have to practice more patience.Regina

Reading about the Dealerships was nice but I was disappointed that I may have to wait the "entire month of January" before I get my smartie. Oh well, it's nice to see where many of the dealerships will be located. I just have to practice more patience.Regina

Hey Regina - i'll be happy to take your spot in line. :D i reserved in early may and won't get mine until the 2nd or 3rd quarter. :( You will be driving your new smart in no time. Edited by runner33

Any idea what page that new video is on? I can't find it anywhere.-Iain

Any idea what page that new video is on? I can't find it anywhere.-Iain

Iain - at the bottom of the main page where it says "smart: An Official Global Partner of Live Earth" click on the "Click here to learn more.". A flash based pop up page will come up. Go to Smart & Environment > behind the scenes... video and pix should be there.enjoy!!!

Oooohh....and Katie Melua is singing in the video.....oops, I didn't mean to go all googly-eyed there. Ha ha ha :rolleyes:

Iain - at the bottom of the main page where it says "smart: An Official Global Partner of Live Earth" click on the "Click here to learn more.". A flash based pop up page will come up. Go to Smart & Environment > behind the scenes... video and pix should be there.enjoy!!!

I like the update but I am not able to identify the Smart Dealership in Tampa from theirr map. I know it is Lokey Mercedes but not from the map. One of you had that list on the old site.