Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest cicinne

Photos Of My New Yellow Smart Passion 2008

20 posts in this topic

Great pics! I love it, you stopped in the middle of the road and took 'em? Welcome to the club.

Le smartie looks so happy. I love that the front end was designed to smile. That is really why everyone smiles in return! Congrats and enjoy all the many rides. Regina (la jealous!)

I"m envious!! I'm hoping to have mine before Xmas and the Yellow (Pulse) was my first choice!! White is second choice, They have a black one in the showroom and the more I look at it the better it looks!!

Looking at the AFTER photos I think that mud guards would be in order to keep the debris from coming up the side of the car and help to keep the engine intake port cleaner. You would also have similar results driving in water also,

You're after pix is like looking at a clean puppy who just came in after playing in the snow. Very cute!

Very cool to see these photos of the new 2008 smarts coming out and actually being owned. Love the photos. Thank you for posting these. This made my day. :)

Cute car love the yellow. make sure you travel around a lot to spread the warmth. It feels like sunshine, looking at it.If you want it embroidered on a T shirt let me know I have the yellow thread in now. It's the one colour I haven't done yet.pm me for details.Karen