Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Razorback

Sers

3 posts in this topic

If there is nothing anything like this available I'd like to start this helpful list in order to help other CsC members.

Question: How to participate in the "smart Emergency Road Service" (sERS) volunteer list.

Answer: Even when you have a cell phone and Emergency Road Side Service, ever worry about breaking down far from home when traveling in your smart? Thanks to CsC member Wayne Emery (that's me), we have the "sERS Emergency Road Service" list (sERS). This is a list of CsC members who have volunteered to assist other members if they were to have a breakdown in the volunteer's geographic area. The volunteers may offer a truck, trailer, tools, place to stay temporarily in an emergency, or maybe just some transportation and a friendly face when you need one.

To participate in the sERS list, you must be a CsC member. Only those willing to provide their own contact information and are willing to assist others in an emergency can access the sERS list. The sERS list contains CsC member name, real name, geographical area and private contact information (telephone numbers) and should not be shared or distributed other than through the primary CsC member Razorback. Please respect the privacy of others and adhere to this policy.

Send information to me Razorback at: razorback@adelphia.net or by PM in my forum profile. If this idea becomes a reality I will post the availability of the list in this thread. This idea is for CsC members who want to help.

This is a SAMPLE layout of what this list will look like:

CsC member: Razorback (Wayne Emery)

Geographical Area: Hampton, VA USA

Home Phone: (xxx) xxx-xxxx

Cell Phone: (xxx) xxx-xxxx

Other Info: Have truck, trailer, some tools and a hot meal available. Can drive as far as 100 miles to help you.

Is their interest in getting this idea off the ground and DO YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE?

"willing to provide shelter for females between 18 to 29"just kidding. But my LIABILITY alarm went off reading it

My father-in-law has been a member of a BMW Motocycle club (international), and as part of the membership package, received a members directory, listing much the same info. They also use it for travelling, including listings for members who have space to set up a tent, floor space, guest beds, whatever ...I will think about this.MG