Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
runner33

Smart Fortwo Production Video

13 posts in this topic

Perfect music, flawless editing, and awesome shots. What a great find, thanks!I can't believe I'll be seeing this for real in April :D-Iain

Edited by Duck

That was... amazing.My copy of Flvr is deactivated... I need to find another .flv ripper - I want a copy of that locally.

from smartville!

Hey DJ - if you get a copy of that saved, can you fire it my way as well?

-Iain

Fabulous videos!At the last tour in 2005, we were able to see assembly only, not inside the Magna plant or Dynamit Nobel panel factory.....maybe we will this time??Even so, it was a great tour!!

Fabulous videos!At the last tour in 2005, we were able to see assembly only, not inside the Magna plant or Dynamit Nobel panel factory.....maybe we will this time??Even so, it was a great tour!!

That would be cool to see. We may be going to Europe (French alps area) in early august. Depending where we fly into, i might drop by Smartville too.

I have downloaded it (first video) and converted it to .avi.Do you know where I could upload it?It's 13mb.

I have downloaded it (first video) and converted it to .avi.Do you know where I could upload it?It's 13mb.

I'll PM you. If you can send it to my Gmail, I will upload it to my FTP space and/or server at home. I have a static IP - I don't mind making up a quick dyndns entry to forward people to it.

I have both videos on my FTP Server available for download and viewing. They are in both .flv and .wmv file extensions. To view .flv files download and install the FREE player VLC media player at http://www.videolan.org/vlc/ To view .wmv you can use Microsoft media player. To convert files from one extension to another I use the FREE SUPER © at http://www.erightsoft.com/SUPER.html The files that I have downloaded at my Server are called the following:

smart in production.flv and smartville.flv and smart in production.flv.WMV and smartville.flv.WMV

If you use a web browser the link in my signature may or may not work correctly a better way would be to use an FTP program specifically to connect to FTP Servers. I have a known compatible FTP program called WS FTP, this is the free version that I know is completely compatible with my and all other FTP Servers, you can download it HERE. Any questions, problems don't hesitate to ask.

I can't stop watching this; I love this video so much!!

Razorback; I tried logging into your FTP site with Cyberduck (ftp client for OS X), and I can successfully see the files... but when I try to download them, it says that I'm not logged in and only one session from the same IP is allowed at one time. It gives me the option to log in again to get the file, and then it says I/O Error: Connection Failed, unexpected null reply received. Any ideas?

-Iain

Runner33, that was a cool ass video. Just like Duck said, editing and music were flawless. Thanks for sharing! Regina