Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
smartmom

Coffee Anyone ?

15 posts in this topic

Hi fellow smart fans.We haven't had a meet for ages in Calgary.Could we meet sometime the week after Christmas?How about Thursday Dec. 27, 7:00 p.m. for coffee somewhere,or Sunday Dec. 30 for lunch?-Smartmom

Yes!!!!I was thinking the same thing. I'm game for either, though lunch sounds good.Later! Dang

Great. Now we are three. Sunday Dec. 301. Smartmom & ? 2. Dang3. Av8tr4. Robodave - maybe5.6.I suggest 1:00 p.m. So far the NW would be most convenient.We could meet at Ricky's in Crowfoot centre. Any other suggestions? Dutch pancakes in SW? I'll make reservations after I hear how many,-smartmom

I'm a maybe ^_^A final choice in the place to meet up would be nice and address... I'm not use to the NW/ I'm a little dumb unless I have an address for anything NW.... Sorry...

Edited by midget ninja

Yum. Coffee and Pancakes. 1:00 p.m. Sunday December 30So far:1. Smartmom & ?2. Dang3. Av8tr4. Robodave - sorry not this time5.Midget ninja - maybe6. Smart dad (not on forum)By popular vote (two other folks ) we go to : "The Pfanntastic Pannenkoek Haus " Dutch pancakes, both savory and sweet - cross between a crepe and a flat omlete 2439 - 54 Ave. S.W. 243-7757 To be confirmed tomorrow when I can talk to some one thereDirections: It is just east of Crowchild Trail just before you get to Glenmore Trail.From North: Southbound on Crowchild Trail, Turn left (east) on 50 Ave. SW, Turn right (south) on 21 St. SW, Turn right (west) on 54 Ave. There is a small strip mall just before you rejoin Crowchild Trail. The restaurant is in the SW corner. From South: Turn North on Crowchild Trail from Glenmore. Get into the far right lane and take the first right turn (54 Ave.). It comes up very fast, and if you miss it you need to take eastbound 50th Ave. like the rest of us.I don't know how to attach a map - but this place is worth the drive.If anyone has any other ideas - speak up. Everyone welcome. I will try to make a reservation for 8 people.See you Sunday.-smartmom

Edited by smartmom

Sorry I can't make it for sure now, but I hope the next time we all get together I'll be ablt to make it. I'm very sorry :crying_anim02:

It looks like we will be a small group this time.It is a busy time of year.I hope Robodave and Midget Ninja can make the next meet.1. Smartmom2. Dang3. Av8er4. Smart dad5.Anyone else? smarties? owners of new 08s?, Prospective owners?Looking forward to good coffee and good company.-smartmom

Thanks for coming!Five of us enjoyed lunch and conversation.No pictures - crowded parking lot.Lets not wait so long for the next meet.-Smartmom

....I have an urge for more really sweet pizzas!Good to see you guys again....! Dang