Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mixed

Banner submissions

885 posts in this topic

Spinners night shot

I converted your latest shot to 11k.

But I'd much rather convert it from it's best format.

Do you still have it in a non losy format? So I can convert it with better results?

I'll add what I have to the cueue until I get a better one.

Posted Image

heres mine

That one was so dark my first thought was I was looking at an establishing outer space shot on Star Trek. The upper-left corner was something like a spaceship.

I finally created some of my own images (instead of just helping out everyone else :lookaround: )

Here they are. All of them were taken from our pics of the First Seattle event.

I've added them to the cueue. If any suck bad let me know and I'll remove them. :blush:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Steve, your first one is freaking awesome! Absolutely gorgeous! And yeah, the size is a bit of a bitch, isn't it? But they look good at that size. And dood, you're not in a carwash lane on the last one are you or is that just rain?

Actually - the last one is a real neat picture... but not in that size :( Its that monument thing at BC place. Security got pretty mad though :(

The mountains were a lot of fun! I like the big pictures better (because mountains are... well... big!) That was through the Rockies on my way to/fro Calgary.

post-8-1125158328.jpg

I've added all the images that seemed suitible from the submitted list.

Sorry SMack I only added three of yours. 1, 3 & 5. 2 & three were pretty much the same and 4 doesn't really make much sense for a quick banner.

;)

If I've missed anyones please let me know. I'll be removing all the images in this thread since they would already be included in the banners.

http://clubsmartcar.ca/forums/images/clubbanners for the raw listing of the pics in the cueue.

Thanks

Hey, no worries! I didn't mean for them all to be posted - just the ones you liked if any. Thanks for including the ones you did! :)

- Steven

Hey, no worries! I didn't mean for them all to be posted - just the ones you liked if any. Thanks for including the ones you did! :)

- Steven

Heh, this one was up. Looks sweet.

Posted Image

Thank you very much! I actually wasn't at first - I wanted any colour other than white... but beggars can not be choosers. But I've grown more and more attached to the colour every day.

Its a good thing my digicam really sucks (0.8 Megapixel) because my car was just plastered with bugs and the sides were pretty dirty... but that doesn't show too terribly much with that camera.

- Steven

Posted Image

I keep meaning to ask! What's the story on the one on the right? I love the little orange and white "nose curls" - anything on the sides?

I think it looks great. I used to work for a vinyl sign shop, and we'd do tons of crazy things for cars (but mostly transport trucks and trailers). It was a ton of fun, I wish I still worked there sometimes so I could get real creative with it again. Someday I want to invest in my own vinyl cutter and start up my own "basement business".

-Iain

Posted Image

I keep meaning to ask! What's the story on the one on the right? I love the little orange and white "nose curls" - anything on the sides?

I think it looks great. I used to work for a vinyl sign shop, and we'd do tons of crazy things for cars (but mostly transport trucks and trailers). It was a ton of fun, I wish I still worked there sometimes so I could get real creative with it again. Someday I want to invest in my own vinyl cutter and start up my own "basement business".

-Iain

That's the B wireless car. I think that's part of a fin for the fish that's on the car.

I thought it looked like a rally race about to begin. :clapping: