Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mixed

Banner submissions

885 posts in this topic

Don't encourage him, Steve -- you should see what he can do!

Ahem... The idea was for OTHERS to do it... :clapping: Then I can continue working on the main site.

what about chinese new year and yom kippur and rosh hashanah and independence day and rememberance day and boxing day!?!?!?!

and then you cant forget martin luther king day, and mothers day and fathers day and CAITLIN'S BIRTHDAY (October 26th btw.. its hte big 1-9)....

and of course Easter and st patricks day... So many celebrations! so little time

I think (correct me if I'm wrong) what was asked for was a page that DISPLAYED the images.

- Steven

Yes, what s_mack said, although the other will do!

:blush: Apologies for missing it before! :blush:

I saw that and had to quickly check this thread...

I didn't remember anyone posting it here...

However, it is TOO funny!

In order to slip it into the directory would mean they would have to be an admin or a mod of some sort... ;)

Eddie

In order to slip it into the directory would mean they would have to be an admin or a mod of some sort... ;)

I was forced to do it! :cry3: I didn't want to! :chairbang:

Well, one thing's for sure. The contributor has some graphic talent. Actually, it's quite good, except for the proximity to which the repeating graphic touches itself. :lookaround::faint:

I didn't know I had 6 identical twins! That is just too funny. In fact it is 6X worse than the original photo. I'm sure the admin(spinner)and mod(mixed)would be able to track down who posted that! You guys are bad!! I could of had a stroke when I saw that up there. :jawdrop:

I didn't know I had 6 identical twins! That is just too funny. In fact it is 6X worse than the original photo. I'm sure the admin(spinner)and mod(mixed)would be able to track down who posted that! You guys are bad!! I could of had a stroke when I saw that up there. :jawdrop:

All it takes is one word from you and that image is GONE... Just say the word... :dominate:

is there soemthign we can do about it showing up every 3rd time we refresh the page?

It should be totally random...

But even in random you get strange patterns...

I was forced to do it! :cry3: I didn't want to! :chairbang:

I'm sure there's a story in here somewhere.......