Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Be Green =)

Hello From Burnaby, Bc!

8 posts in this topic

Hey Everyone, Just wanted to say hi. I've been reading the forums for months while I waited to purchase a metallic blue 2008 passion coupe and I finally received it on Wednesday. I love, love, love my new car and it's everything I expected and more. I'm amazed and impressed with the type of help/support this forum provides. It's nice to know that there are others out there who are also madly in love with their smarts. Thanks for all the helpful information and I look forward to posting soon. Jess

Welcome, Jess! Let us know more of your ownership experiences as time goes on. What's the fuel economy like, for example....

Welcome to the club!I hope you can enjoy your new smart for years to come! :drive: Happy holidays!

Hi Jess,Welcome and congrats! I only have 1000 Km. on mine but I just love it. Hardest part has been trying to take it easy for the break in period. I have just come down from Cypress Mtn. On the way up I passed everyone. Yes I was holding back a little but..... On the way down there were two police crusers pulling over speeders on there way up! Great gas milage would seem to be optional. Still you can get very good milage while roaring around. The green stuff was a huge part of my decision to buy this car. That it is so much fun to drive is a great bonus. See you on the road. Peter