Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DonR

Wtb Air Box Cover

8 posts in this topic

Hi,I’m wanting to buy an extra AIR BOX COVER (just the cover and not the bottom box) for my 06 Smart.post-2166-1199648261_thumb.jpg post-2166-1199648286_thumb.jpgIf I’m correct… the gas and diesel use the same AIR BOX so it should be interchangeable. If I’m wrong about this please let me know.If you or someone has a cover available please let me know either by post or PM… any help would be greatly appreciate.

I have one... somewhere... amongst the bits and bobs in my shed. You can have it gratis - just pay the pkg and post - once I find it.Bil B)

Hi Bill,Many thanks for your kind offer... I sent you a PM yesterday did you get it?

Hi Bill,

I don't mean to bug you... but any word on that Air Box Cover for me? Posted Image

No worries.... bug away, brotha. I have a to-do list for tomorrow and the lid is on the list!

BTW, what hapened to your original lid?

B)

Nothing…as I noted in my 1st post I want an extra one.

So, the next question doesn’t have to be asked… I’m intending on modifying it so it will be see-through (have a window). I have a SW (race) aluminum air filer installed and I want to show it off.

BTW I have a cool new product I’m working on that many -a - Smart owners I think will want to buy for their ride. But I have to keep it under wraps for the here and now.

Bill, because of your kindness you’ll obviously be one of my first recipients for this item (that‘s if you want it of course hehe) … but you’ll have to wait cause I’m not ready to post about it yet. Fair enough?

Now, please find that cover for me… because I can’t find anyone else that has one and willing to help me out! Posted Image