Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mikey

Florida Dealers And Contacts

4 posts in this topic

I thought it would be a good idea to start a “Florida Dealership" listing.Contact information, addresses, & phone numbers, etc.Here is the dealership in Clearwater, Florida:Lokey Mercedes-Benz19820 U.S. Hwy 19 NorthClearwater, FL 33764Phone: 877-251-6419Here is what I got from the dealership:

The contact for our dealership is Miguel Bartoli. He is out of the office until Monday January 14th. Our SmartCar dealership will not be opening until the end of February or beginning of March. His contact info is 727-374-2326 and email is mbartoli@lokeyautos.com.

Edited by Mikey

:smart: I got this email this morning:

Great News! We are excited to inform you that your smart fortwo is scheduled to arrive in the United States within the next 30 days. You will be one of the first customers to experience this amazing vehicle in the United States. Based on your address of record, your order has been assigned to

smart center Sarasota

4821 Clark Rd

Sarasota, FL 34233

Phone Number: (941) 924-3019

smart center Sarasota will be contacting you shortly to work out details of your purchase agreement and arrange for delivery.

The major dissapontment is my dealership in Clearwater won't open until late Feburary or early March. :rabbi:

But I get my car!!!!!! YAHOO!!!!! :race:

My dealership in Chas. SC won't open til the 2nd qtr. but I have been notified that I will be dealing with the Jacksonville, FL store which opens this month.

THere's supposed to be a dealership in Chas, SC? I live in Summerville, but plan to reserve a car in NC or GA.