Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
crankin

Chrome Acsents?

6 posts in this topic

What are peoples experiences regarding chrome acsents? ie. mirror caps/grilles. Might be trading up to the 451 and this is an option I have considered. I don't want to create a maintenance nightmare.

2008 passion---- purchased chrome pkg. and my husband will be installing himself (very easy). He wants to wait for warmer weather. I will let you know more once that is done.

We sell some chrome and some stainless accent pieces and have not had any negative feedback.Even front-facing components like chromed front grilles and mirror caps appear to stand up well to normal wear and tear.Then again, we like to think Michalak makes a quality product.regardsharald

I bought the chrome foglight rings. They really make the fogs so much brighter!! During a heavy snow storm, I lost one of the rings. MB replaced the set under warranty (parts have a 2 year warranty at MB). I followed the instructions, used the wipe to clean the surface AND turned on the heat in the garage (gas furnace) AND used a hair dryer to warn up the glue the the 3m tape.They didn't want to warranty it at first until I told them the steps that I had taken to put them on and asked them what i did wrong (nothing).Jim