Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
a2jack

Just Over The Bridge.

4 posts in this topic

It's the third video in that group, and it has nice Michigan scenes. Thanks for pointing it out.Will look forward to visiting the show on Saturday.Alberta

The only day my buddy and I could both coordinate and get off work ended up being the 22nd (Tuesday). As of the 7th, Northwest has no late-night arrival/early-morning departure from Montreal to Detroit, so it looks like we'll fly in on Air Canada Jazz via Toronto to Windsor for a 9:35 am arrival, then taxi to the Transit Terminal, then Tunnel Bus with the package. Flight home leaves Windsor for Toronto at 7:50 pm, so we're hoping we can get a lot in between 11:00 am and 5:00 pm or so. I can usually get through the Montreal Auto Salon in about four hours...One alternative is (believe it or not) taking the Detroit-Montreal leg of Royal Jordanian's A340 flight to Amman, which flies direct (saving at least two hours) from DTW to YUL. It leaves DTW at 8:00 pm.

Tuesdays are better than Sundays!This show is impossible on weekends. Driving around downtown Detroit, it is hard to imagine where the people all come from, but forget about seeing any cars at the show if you go on the weekend. All you can see are the roof details...Ian