Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JonTheDull

Price For The Smart Extended Warranty

7 posts in this topic

This is information I got from my dealer...The smart comes with a 24 month 24,000 mile warranty. Extending that to a total of...36 months/36,000 miles costs $39548 months/48,000 miles ....... $69560 months/60,000 miles ....... $99560 months/75,000 miles ....... $1,19560 months/100,000 miles ..... $,1599

Thanks for the numbers on US extended warranties. I know I'll be adding at least the 36mo or maybe 48 mo which seems like the best deal.Scott

Thanks for the numbers on US extended warranties. I know I'll be adding at least the 36mo or maybe 48 mo which seems like the best deal.Scott

No problem, had the info so I figured I'd share it.I probably should have explained it better though...It's NOT ADDING 36 months to the 24 months, it's INCREASING the 24 months TO 36 months. In other words, adding a year. I phrased it like the paperwork I got did so as to avoid me accidentally saying something wrong.

Just did the math. Current driving habits for work and other is 1,516 Miles per month based on my milage tracking since I bought my new truck in 2005. 1,516 miles X 60 Months = 90,960 miles. Wow. The 100,000 mile warranty please. Didnt realize how much im eating up in milage. I see my fuel bill but damn.Thanks for the update again. Cant wait to get my new smart and part the truck.Tim

I'm assuming that all the warranty options are fully transferable is is the norm, yes?

I was told that the warranty IS transferable.