Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wayneo66

Any North Carolina Deliveries Yet?

6 posts in this topic

Hi all,Just putting out some feelers to see if anyone on here has taken delivery from any of the North Carolina dealers. If I recall correctly, Mercedes of South Charlotte, Mercedes of Winston-Salem, and a dealership in Cary, NC are the three NC dealers.I'm patiently/anxiously awaiting notice of the impending delivery of my fortwo. So, how 'bout it, NC? Any of ya out there? Care to share your experiences?Thanks,wayneo66

Hello,The Cary dealer as of Monday has received 10 cars. Their 1st sold car was/is a white/black passion coupe. The owner was going to pick it up today or Wednesday, but it's new home will be in Havelock Nc. I got my notice from Smartusa that mine would be in within 30 days on Jan/11th.Hope this helps.Charles

Yep, I'm awaiting one of those '30 day' notices too, I guess. I learned that the Charlotte dealer was slated to receive 17 cars for January, then 30 cars per month after that. I also read an article from a Cary area newspaper that "over 300" people are on their list of potential deliveries, assuming that all of them go all the way in the sales process.Still hangin' in there, though. Hope we don't have too much longer to wait. :rolleyes: wayneo66

Hello,The Cary dealer as of Monday has received 10 cars. Their 1st sold car was/is a white/black passion coupe. The owner was going to pick it up today or Wednesday, but it's new home will be in Havelock Nc. I got my notice from Smartusa that mine would be in within 30 days on Jan/11th.Hope this helps.Charles

Just got email from the Charlotte dealer. Apparently, their construction/renovation has taken a few weeks longer than expected, but he said that the Charlotte center should be open for business the week of 2/11/08.

I've set up a Wednesday 3/12 appointment around lunchtime to go pick up my fortwo at my dealer in Charlotte, NC.I can hardly believe the wait is nearly over, and 48 hours from now, I'll be driving my little Smart home! Woohoo!!!!Hang in there, all you reservation holders! I, too, thought this day would never get here, but it finally has!More to come in a couple of days or so.