Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tdc

2nd Annual Tristar Smart Customer Bbq

12 posts in this topic

Hello all,We are starting the planning for our second smart day this spring. Any ideas suggestions for this year are certainly welcome.Best,

I will be there for sure. It was fun last year. I will make sure my car is cleaner this year.

42Kruiser you coming up again? I think there you could probably get some of the guys from Halifax to come as well. It will be fun.

When is this event? I am considering coming out from Toronto if it falls within my time table of summer events.Cheers,Steve

Hi Everyone, I haven't been on the site for a long time... never home :D This is nice but very different. If there is a BBQ, let me know, I want to go again... See you soon. How have you been ARTZ and 42Kruizer....

Yeah, is there any proposed dates for this event. My summer is getting booked up quite quickly.

Anything else on this event or is this not going to happen this year?

Anything else on this event or is this not going to happen this year?

Looks pretty quiet ........................................... so BBQ at Cabrio R's place AGAIN! ;)

He... you are all welcome to Grand Falls for a BBQ, just let me know when you are available.... :lol::lol: I haven't seen you guys since last year... how are you doing. I will be on vacation for the whole month of August and I will be in Moncton for the month. If you are around send me a pm.... in the mean time the invitation for a BBQ at our house is always open...PS, our daughter got her new 2008 SMART one month ago... she loves it... she has now moved to Moncton so we can see her more often...

Edited by Cabrio R