Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
deezle

First Thursday Each Month--- Victoria Area Drop-in.

585 posts in this topic

First Thursday of each month at 7:30 pm at the Douglas Street Tim Hortons (next to the Swiss Chalet near Cloverdale).Let's see if this location and time works out for some of the people some of the time. Next drop-in will be Feb 7th.

Edited by deezle

Now that I am emerging from less fun thing mode - I will see if I can make it.Cheers,Cameron

Sorry I'm out, I will have BOTH of my cars in for service at TPM that day!!

I just did a re-think. Instead of me coming back on Friday to get the B 200, I could come back Thursday and get the smart....in which case I could be at the meeting spot by maybe 6 or 6:30.

OK, change of plans again.....Jenn can't P/U the B 200 Friday so I won't be there Thursday after all, coming Friday instead. Oh well. Have fun!

2 of us so far - well the prizes will be easy to hand out :lol: Cheers,Cameron

3 actually: you, me, and For2. Let's see----9 door prizes divided by 3 = :) I look forward to seeing those radical mirrors and other changes as Lucy matures.Any other drop-ins are welcome----no need to register beforehand. :)

Edited by deezle

We came - we saw - we drank hot beverages!Deezle and For2 were kind enough to roll their prizes over to the brunch event!Good to see them and hopefully a few more smarts - heck the streets were crawling with them - one followed be on the way there and then on the way back another ruby red one caught up with Deezle and me - sure Deezle was doing a double take - wait an minute - that's not Speedie -???Cheers,Cameron

You're right about that----I glanced back and thought your new mirror lights had gone out. I looked closer and saw a dog's face----holy crap----what did that coffee do to Speedie?!!!!Anyway, good to have a visit and the new location seems to work. Same time, same place next month. Maybe a few new faces as well. :)

err - was the dog driving? I missed that part :lol: I think it was the guys from Brentwood - ruby red with the plastic roof.Cheers,Cameron

First Thursday of The Month, Mar 6, 2008 Who all is coming???? Tim Hortons on Douglas by Swiss Chalet.(1) Muriel Calvin & (Tuvok)

Yikes ----that month FLEW by!!!I'm a maybe on this one. It's a bit of an unusual day for me.

Sandy T and I will be on the road in 15 minutes. We should arrive around 6:30, Douglas St Tim Hortons.

That time again----so soon!I definitely can't make it this Thursday. Perhaps somebody will be there for crowd control purposes. ;)

The meetings are at Tim Hortons on Douglas Street by the Swiss chaletFor 2 will be there at about 6:30 p.m. Apr 3, 2008 :chairbang: Cal will do the crowd control !

Cool. The parking situation gets better around 7:00. Maybe see you next month since I can't be at this one---feel free to use my seat. :) There's a piece of gum underneath too, but please leave that for me.

Edited by deezle

Thanks! If I get bored I may chew on it for a bit, but I'll make sure that I put it back for you.... ;)

Yep we had to skip today, piano lessons for Julia! MAy would be it for us.