Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ecyfoto

Just Got My 30 Notice But .........

8 posts in this topic

........... I've been assigned the dealership in Sarasota. There's supposed to be two dealers in the Tampa Bay area Clearwater and Tampa) and one in Orlando also. So I get to deal with a dealership an hour from here as opposed to a dealership 10 minutes from where I live. WTF! Any inside dope somebody knows about? The only thing I can think of is the # closer dealers haven't opened their doors yet. Gotta make some calls.

Should read 30 day notice a and should also read 3 instead of #. Can't we edit our stuff so we don't come of like morons?

Congrats, ecyfoto, on getting your notice! Hope your dealer experience is good (despite not being as 'local' as you had hoped). Good luck!wayneo66

Questions answered........Sales rep from the Sarasota store informed me that the 3 dealerships that are closer have yet to open there doors for another two months. Got my VIN # !!!

......... and another thing. The rep did confirm that my insurance carrier (State Farm) will take care of me in FLA

Iam reservation 1266.Still waiting and waiting and waiting.I have tracked others ands from what I can tell I am due.Called the 1-800 number and they confirmed I have not been sent the confirmation e-mail.They will call she said.Tired of methodically editing all my e-mail , thousands of unwanted to find the one single e-mailthat will flip the swithc and release from this torturous event.It's like crawling over broken glass on your knees.I went to what will be my dealership in Houston and they are still under construction.I called the number listed for the Smart Car Dealership.I left a message.Turning blue in Cypress

i am 1295 and did the online configuration on 1/30. but i believe they are load-balancing the dealerships in addition to taking things according to the order in which reservations were placed - so i'd imagine they are going through the line more quickly in some geographic areas than in others. there are about 4 dealerships within a 2 hour radius from me, all are open since jan 15th i belive and all are supposed to be delivering 10-20 vehicles per week but i would guess there are not as many total reservations in the new england area as there are in the sunnier states... and so the line may move quicker here?just guesses really.