Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest miataman

Georgia Smarts

4 posts in this topic

Just took Delivery of my Passion Cabrio today in Atlanta at Smart Center Buckhead... They just started delivering this week.... Emily did an excellent job and i am so excited .... even my Dog like the ride :P

post-5471-1204253757_thumb.jpg

Congratulations and many happy miles are wished your way, miataman! I'm hoping for some delivery news soon...but impatience is really creeping in on me. I was intrigued by your statement that your dealer just started delivering this week. I feel like that's what the Charlotte, NC dealer is doing, but I've read that they have already delivered a number of cars...just not mine. <_< Your fortwo looks close to mine, as I also chose blue/black, but with the beige interior.Oh well, happy motoring! :D wayneo66

Just took Delivery of my Passion Cabrio today in Atlanta at Smart Center Buckhead... They just started delivering this week.... Emily did an excellent job and i am so excited .... even my Dog like the ride :P

Well Sunday when i stopped by to check things out they had not even finished pouring the Concrete to the entrance of the show room because of weather here, so i was suprised i got the e mail Tuesday to set up delivery but they were ready today . Hang in there its worth the wait !!!!

ok so i went and picked up my smart this past Saturday man it was cold outside but i have her (my smart car) her name is skate black on the outside tan on the inside so far so good thanks smart of buck head oh and a tone of people trying to walk in and buy one they had three orphan's on the lot :P