smart142

smart142 says hello!

97 posts in this topic

Hey, congrats! Great face shot!''

Ya!!!I took that picture myself last night- wanted to show off my double chin :biglaugh:

wow Glenn good shot of your chin.Nice jacket. Hah hah we have more kms than you. :lol: seriously though love the story so far.Karen

A great big thanks for all the help and information that you have provided to so many of us throughout the last year. Had it not been for buying a Smart, I may not of ever had the pleasure of meeting and getting to know you. You truly have become a "friend" ! After having owned almost every make of vehicle offering diesel power, over the past 45 years, I can honestly say that the Smart is likely one of, if not the best "wee dsl" I have ever owned. And oh yes, I didn't mention, how much fun it is to drive !! :doublethumb: Thanks again for helping make this past year, one of good fun and good times on the many outings we were able to be on. May the most you hope for in the year ahead - be the least you receive !!MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR !Nelson

Happy 2nd Anniversary, Glenn, to you and Gina!!If she's never given you any trouble in two years, it must be because you treat her so well and are regularly buying little gifts for her. :comfort: Great self-portrait---I love the ornamental plate that you're wearing on the back of your head. Presumably you attach it with duct tape. Matches your sharp new jacket perfectly. :doublethumb:

My daughter wanted to share another picture showing me with my ornamental head plate :biglaugh:

post-35-1166668112.jpg

My daughter wanted to share another picture showing me with my ornamental head plate :biglaugh:

LMAO!!! ooooh funny!See you today! omg it's almost 1 - night night

Oh my!!  I'm in big trouble! I forgot it was Gina's 3rd birthday yesterday!

I hope she can forgive me. Mind you she kept me busy because her hand brake cable was seized and that needed to be replaced

.I would like to thank all the smarties I met and Csc for a terrific year!

The ''London community'' remains strong and I look forward to our monthly meets!

I had a great ''smart year'' ! It included a trip to Florida in March that was followed by my Norfolk&Atlanta ''experience'' :thumbsup_anim: .

The Quebec to Ottawa leg of the relay will remain etched in my memory forever.

And I will never forget the big Niagara cruise :doublethumb:

Thanks everyone and enjoy the upcoming holidays :spots:

Glenn,I just read you 2nd Anniversary write-up and now your belated 3rd Anniversary write-up. A great read for a great guy!! It really was a pleasure meeting you in person in Niagara this past June. I'm still very much impressed by your giving spirit and your knowledgel on this little beauty! Keep rockin on in Gina!Thanks,Regina

Happy Anniversary Glenn and Gina! Like I said last year, you're probably the kindest and most outgoing "lend a hand" kinda guy out there. :)-Iain

Congrats! Sure would be nice to see you in smartville next April!

Thanks Mike! I would love to go but I've got a few hoops to jump through first. I should know by the end of January.

Glenn, the conversations as you were working on installing the new airhorm on DR MAP with Cliff must have reminded you of Gina's anniversary. She's doing amazningly well, despite the stuck hand brake. Your assistance in various things to do with our Smart has been much appreciated!Congratulations! :ballons::birthday1::toot: to GINA ! May you continue to enjoy the driving!Alberta

WOW!!!! A year has gone by already!

Gina is now at 133,000 kms and has been very faithfull, an incredible lady!!!!!

However the honeymoon must be over because I missed her 4th anniversary by 3 days oh,oh :rolleyes:

Had another fantastic smart year. The London meetings have continued and it's great to meet the other smataholics from our area.

I made the pilgrimage to smartville in April and it was a trip of a lifetime!! Met the smart guru himself - Mike T. Awesome!!

Also had a great time at the Oakville rally, the Niagara scavenger hunt, and was in parades in Bayfield, Lambeth and Ilderon :yahoo:

Gina also cruised down to Quebec city and met a lot of her French Canadian cousins.

Also this year another smart was added to the family...Lilbit

I've also met a lot of smarties this year who are allowing me to maintain their babies, keeps me busy! Thanks!!

Cheers all :beerchug:

Hope everyone has a great smart year! Happy Holidays!!

Congrats to Glenn and Gina! I can't imagine a better ambassador for the smart (or our Club) than you, keep up the fine work!

Time flies - hard to believe it's been 4 years already!! Awesome Glenn :)-Iain

YAY FOR GLENN AND GINA! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!It's crazy to think it's been that long already. Ernie and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary recently too! You're 33000kms ahead of us though!When shall we all celebrate together? I say we have an anniversary party!

Congratulations, Glenn and Gina! It's a great partnership. If you fancy some winter driving, you could attend the Optimist Club of IlderTon New Year's Eve Family Skating Party from 7 to 9 pm on Dec. 31st at the IlderTon Arena. In addition to the skating (helmet required), there will be munchies, music, noisemakers, hot chocolate, juice, and water, with a fantastic balloon drop at the witching hour of 9 pm. Cost is $10 per family. It could serve as an anniversary party! Best wishes for the coming year.---- Alberta