Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lesmcdonald

Smart Car Canoe Trailer For Sale

4 posts in this topic

I am selling a used, and very handy Canoe Utility Trailer. It's light, and holds a lot of camping gear in the fiber glass utility box. The box will need a new foam liner but it's n great shape except for a chip in the top. I just re-packed the bearings last year and it is a very handy little trailer. I am moving, and don't have room to store this anymore. I have a new Rack and Roll trailer for my canoe so it's time to move on.You can remove the extension and it is just a regular little utility trailer as well in case you don't need a canoe trailer.Price: $650.00I also have a used trailer hitch for sale and wiring. If you live near Calgary I can do the install for $150.00Hitch kit price: $400.00 including aluminum valance and wiring. (Valance and wiring are brand new.)Les 403-760-1136 cell info@smartcaruniverse.com post-2266-1204740516_thumb.jpgpost-2266-1204740605_thumb.jpg

Cool comparison! Is that a Thule Trailer? I am sad to sell this trailer, but it's one too many trailers in my garage, and I have decided to only tow what I sell. This is my new trailer that holds Thule Boxes and racks. It also holds my canoe and is extremely light.Lespost-2266-1205468908_thumb.jpg