Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SmartieParts

Coming To Lower Mainland This Week For An Install

8 posts in this topic

Hey folks! Its been awhile since I've headed down your way, but I'll be coming down this week to do an install.If anyone is interested in doing something, it'd be fun to have a good ol' fashion smartie huddle going! I think I'll be avoiding making the trip right into Vancouver this time 'round... so I'm thinking Abbotsford, Chilliwack, Langley... Hope. Something like that!? If the weather's ok, the Othello tunnels in Hope is worth a trip and probably something many people haven't done, or haven't done for a long time. But I know that's quite the drive from Van. Maybe just a simple lunch or something in Abby or langley or whatever? I'm up for just about anything.I can also bring some clearance product for good prices if anyone wants something. If anyone's been thinking about a tow package, I can knock a really big chunck off the price of the very last one and no shipping of course. A few other odds and ends I could part with with big discounts.But that's just a side note - don't think this is a sales call. I haven't had a smart get together for quite some time!I haven't set a firm date with the install customer yet and he's flexible... but preferably sometime this week or early next (but not the weekend).Cheers. - Steven

ps. it can't be this Thursday or next Thursday or Friday. So that leaves only: tomorrow (11th), wednesday (12th), friday (14th), monday (17th), tuesday (18th), wednesday (19th) - Steven

if you come tomorrow i wouldnt mind getting together i am off till thursdayI live in surrey which is a short drive to langley or abby

Hi joker. I thought more people would respond right away :) We'll probably leave it until next week sometime. Hopefully more people will respond and we can come up with something.Oh, and it doesn't have to be day time, it can be an after-work thing too. I'd want to head back before around 9:00p - Steven

Hi, sorry... change of plans. Coming out right now. Probably won't be able to organize something, so next time! - Steven

Hey Steve,Contact me, maybe we can hookup.I've emailed you as well @ smartieparts address :D Talk soon,Ken...

Sorry Ken! I wish I got that in time. :( I was down and back. 5 hour drive down, a 20 minute install and a 2 hour family visit...and a 4 hour drive back. No offense to my family, but it seemed like a waste! But my next week really filled up so I thought it was my only chance.Next time! - Steven