Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gent

A list of smart ForTwos in film

13 posts in this topic

Cool. I guess a movie qualifies even if there is a brief cameo appearance by a smart. I expect nearly any movie now filmed in traffic locations in Italy (especially Rome) or France would now get added to the list.

Neat site. Didn't see them list Bourne Identity or Mr. Bean's Vacation. I didnt' see a link to submit either. I suppose you'd need a still too.

While I know this thread is about movies, my daughter told me she recently spotted a Fortwo in the ShowTime Series, "The L Word" which is filmed in Canada.

On the show "Eureka", there are at least 3 smarts now. On an episode first aired last September, the sheriff's daughter won a smart (which later was turned invisible, and hit by an SUV, minimal damage to the smart, antifreeze everywhere from the SUV) The town of Eureka is in the US (show filmed in Canada, though) and the smart was a 450 diesel, with the Canadian sidemarkers and pods. The pizza delivery guy drove a red/black smart (before a Smart House's anti-trespasser system zapped him into oblivion), and there is a white/silver that drives by every so often.MG

it also features prominently in the brit gangster flick called fakers...i just got it from amazon today, so hope to watch a "smart" chase scene tonight...

Also , but I may have missed it in the list, The DaVinci Code with Tom Hanks. Some rather impressive reverse gear driving.

Pink Panther with Steve Martin had good smart exposure.

Too bad that movie induced projectile vomiting. Edited by LKern

I will never watch it, because there was only one Inspector Clouseau.

Can't think of the name of the movie with Russel Crowe, he inherits an Italian Villa and the girl comes with it.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Chatbox
    You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More