Gent

Distraught

112 posts in this topic

Hmm, disappointing about the Porsche. I would still like a Cayman one day, thanks for the heads up.

I'd still get one. A nice, shiny new one; however, I'd sell it before it hit 130,000 km (or after the water pump was replaced) to some sucker like me and get another shiny new one. B)

Hmm, disappointing about the Porsche. I would still like a Cayman one day, thanks for the heads up.

I probably won't get one, but the Cayman R looks nice. My 404 C is way cooler though, to be frank.

Old and rare is always cooler than new and exotic.Well, for cars anyway. Women - not so much. :lol:

http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests/coupes...ok/viewall.htmlJust to get you started...

Thanks to the boxer engine's compact size and low- and rear-mounted position (relative to cars such as the Impreza and WRX/STI), engineers were able to lower the seating position and thus the roof height of the FR-S (and its platform-mates), giving it a center of gravity lower than many sports cars, including the Porsche Cayman.

You might also try here:http://www.caranddriver.com/reviews/2013-s...st-drive-review
1 person likes this

I am biased - my 1 week old 2012 Impreza sedan (base model, 5 speed manual) is the wickedest handling car I have ever driven, and that is on 195/65/15 tires, and no rear sway bar or 'rebound' springs! (I am going to add 16" wheels with 205/55 tires when winter is over and get a sway bar in the back.)The Scion in red looks 'hawt'. Where's Cait?

So, resurrecting an old topic here, but I thought I'd update. The IQ was a nice car, but back in November I traded her for a 2017 86. 

Oh man, LOVE this car. 

I hope you're all well!

IMG_4739.JPG

Late to the party, me that is, but nice! I think Toyota blending Scion into it's family was a good move.

The Toyota version has come closer to overall score against the Subaru version.

Did you go auto or manual?

1 person likes this