Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
chloeal

Hesitant boyfriend

30 posts in this topic

You betcha! Without ESP it'd be hairy. With, it's a snap. A typical FWD car without ESP would probably understeer into the thing you're trying to avoid.

In Stock form - yep - it is very good (we tend to have some bendy twisty roads here - at highway speeds) - with a sports suspension it is down right un-nerving how quick it can turn in a controlled and stable manner - ask the Suzuki that tried to follow me around a corner tonight (hee hee).Cheers,Cameron

In Stock form - yep - it is very good (we tend to have some bendy twisty roads here - at highway speeds) - with a sports suspension it is down right un-nerving how quick it can turn in a controlled and stable manner - ask the Suzuki that tried to follow me around a corner tonight (hee hee).Cheers,Cameron

Out here in Saskatchewan I have to work to find places to test my car's steering, LOL. Freaked out hubby last night doing unnecessary manoeuvers. But it's just so FUN! :drive:

I have avoided at least one major collision because of the size of the car and one because of the nimble breaking and handling in a bad situation. I’m sure my 2003 grand am GT would not have allowed me to avoid a high speed crash in that situation. Safe is good – and the smart is safe – but avoiding an accident is superior.