Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cora Napple

2008 Route 66 Fun Run

8 posts in this topic

Yes it's almost time for the next fun run. There were 800 vehicles last year and only ONE smart! I live in the heart of 66 country so I'll enter again this year. Anyone else? It's from May 2-4. Contact www.azrt66.com. The Cool Springs photo is between Kingman and Oatman, Arizona. (I painted their sign..... :rolleyes: )

post-219-1206412740_thumb.jpg

post-219-1206412763_thumb.jpg

post-219-1206412993_thumb.jpg

Edited by Cora Napple

Yeah!!! Just met a couple from Nova Scotia and they will be in tomorrows fun run with their grey/silver (just like Gina) coupe. Their licence is SMARTZ. :lol:

Okay, They are taking reservations for the 2009 fun run....May 1-3. Here is a photo of last years....The Hutts from NOVA SCOTIA!! They got the award for driving the furthest.

post-219-1235266442_thumb.jpg

Cool, you know we would love to be there........but can't. However, we may get there in August, in the big car again. Have fun on the Route 66 tour!

Just gotta love those pics.Dying for a road-trip and that'd be a fix,But, sad to say, I just can't get my kicksOn that alluring Route 66.

OK guys....the 2009 fun run is almost here, May 1-3. If you want to sign up just call 928-753-5001. Hope to see other smarties there!! Maria