Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
garry stearns

Passing the Flag Relay....

7 posts in this topic

I am not sure which of the States now have smart dealers, however, I was thinking of a "passing the flags" Relay from Canada, through the U.S. and back up to Canada. A fun time with no intent except to have fun and meet.The possible time frame being summer of 2009. Miniture flags can be exchanged and / or signed by all as we pass through the Americas. Batons could also be used. The concept is viable and how it unfolds remains to be seen.If there are people interested please let me know. Thanks.Garry

Sounds like a great idea. I'd enjoy participating. Do you see having any events associated with this or just the rally itself?I'd also be willing to assist if need be.

Edited by kwaldron

Sounds like a great idea. I'd enjoy participating. Do you see having any events associated with this or just the rally itself?I'd also be willing to assist if need be.

Hi Kwaldron. Currently I don't see any fundraising for the event, however, as time progresses perhaps the idea could be considered. If there are other events associated with Relays such as this, mentioning them would help.For instance, volunteerism. Visited areas devasted by natural disasters and lend a hand for a few hours. Anything is open for discussion. The event could be just fun and comradre. It could also be a sightseeing tour with places and things in mind.Garry